Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Request: Indica Islands of Light Music Video Look

Hey Everyone!
So I got a request to do the makeup look from the music video for Islands of Light by Indica. It's a very defined teal/grey look with a cool wing shape, and false lashes with some red rhinestones and black eyeliner.




What I used:
- Ben Nye Peacock Lumiere Luxe Powder in Peacock
- Ben Nye Liquiset
- Ardell Lashes #139
- NYX Felt Tip Liner
- red rhinestones
- NYX black eyeshadow
- NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in black bean

Just so you know, I'm always open to suggestions! whatever look you want me to do I will =)
Coming up: I'd like to do a video post on how to do yin yang nails, and just general tools for doing nails, A post on makeup organization, a video about how to do water marbling on nails, and many more makeup/ nail looks! Now that I'm home from camp I plan to do a lot more blog posts than I have been doing =) I was thinking of doing a series of makeup looks inspired by different skies from different parts of the day, how does that sound?



18 comments:

  1. GURL! This is what I wanna do but I'm chicken! I've been wanting to do the wing look! I think I'll try it now :D Looks great, bb! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Your eye color is amazing. I'm sure you've been told that before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chloe! I'm so happy you're back! This is a beautiful look and I love love the rhinestones. I must think on an idea for a request and send it in a day or so. YAY - Chloe's back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the peacock colour. Such a gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone!! and yes, please do think of requests, I really like getting them =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I'm envious of your skills =).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nicki! btw, I really like the purple blue and green mermaid look you did, so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! It really makes your eyes look so blue. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blimey, really freaking beautiful! Your eye colour reminds me of swimming pools, gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the blue really brings out the blue in your eyes! Very cool look :)

    I'm following you:)

    We are having a two great giveaways over at my blog for either a louis vuitton or prada compact mirror. I hope you join in on the fun ! www.all-of-your-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Ashley! I entered you giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it! love the color and the lashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Super gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete