Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rainbow Wings

Hey Everyone!
So I did this look today and I'm very happy with how it turned out! It's just a nice red wing and little bits of colored eyeliner on the bottom lash line in rainbow order, and of course some rhinestones! =)

Here are some more pictures of how this looked without the rhinestones and black eyeliner on the waterline.




What I used:
- Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe powder in Cherry Red, applied wet with an eyeliner brush
- Ben Nye eyeshadows from the Lumiere Palette in Tangerine, Sun Yellow, Chartreuse, Jade, Cosmic Blue, and Amethyst
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
- Buxom Mascara
- Rhinestones


16 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS :D It's AMAZING! I like the rhinestones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo talented!!!! <3 i just followd you. hope u can follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! You always have the coolest designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love it =). It's a fairly simple concept - a rainbow - but REALLY striking! Great job =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ddduuuuuuddddeeeee!!!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the rainbow effect--so very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look so much I left you an award!!

    http://missysassypants.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-heart-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete