Friday, July 23, 2010

Inspired by a Cow's Tapetum

Hey everyone!
So after reading the title of this blog post, you're probably a little freaked out! While I was at camp, I dissected a cow's eye and got inspired by the Tapetum, which is an iridescent colorful layer at the back of the eye. I wanted to keep this look simple, just a nice gradient of color, and more wearable than some of my other looks recently hahaha =)

What I used:
- NYX Eyeshadow base
- Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette
- Wet'n'wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker
- Buxom Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

13 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colors and your blending is flawless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I just awarded you the I Heart Your Blog award, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thank you! I'm kinda new to blogger though so how do those work? lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH nevermind I read your post about it =) but how do you post it on someone else's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty look! You have beautiful eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combination of colors =)
    This is gorgeous.

    Xoxo***

    ReplyDelete
  7. your eyes are beautiful ı like them

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous : )) . Your eyes also beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ... beautiful what blue do u use in this one .. cant see that in your list !! thanks

    ReplyDelete