Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Palette Swatches

Today I took on the daunting task of swatching the entire 88 shimmer palette from Coastal Scents!
The swatches are in columns, following the picture of the palette above

Columns 1-3



Columns 4-6



Columns 7-9



And finally, columns 10 and 11

This Palette is probably my favorite eyeshadow palette. It has such a variety of shimmery colors and that is just what, in my opinion, you need to see when you set out to do a makeup look! A lot of people question the quality of this palette because you can get it here for only $19.95! That is extremely cheap but trust me, I use this palette in almost every look I have posted and the quality of each color is fantastic. Yes the colors are small, but they last a very long time because of the pigmentation and because there are so many of them.
The bottom line: definitely get this palette, you will love it even if you are not a makeup fanatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment