Sunday, June 13, 2010

Neutral Eyes

I was asked to do a look for going out, so I did a nice neutral eye which is very easy to do and looks great. For a basic neutral eye like this, the idea is to provide shadows and highlights where they need to be. So on the lid, there is a light color and in the crease there is a dark, shadowy color. Also for definition, add a thin line of black eyeliner with a small wing at the top lash line. Another thing you should do, which I for some reason didn't here, is have black eyeliner on the bottom waterline or on the lower lash line.
What I used:
- NYX eyeshadow base
- Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette
- Wet'n'Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker


2 comments:

  1. I love all of the looks you have created, but this is my favorite because i feel like its classy, glamorous, and something that i can wear daily
    i wish i knew where to get the makeup for this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =) would you like me to do a tutorial for it? Funny, I was actually thinking that I should do a tutorial for neutral, wearable eyes!

    ReplyDelete