Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Week!


Hey Everyone!
I'm really sorry I haven't posted any makeup looks in ages, but that's about to change! I drew a bunch of looks today that I was inspired to do by various things. I also have some very exciting news! Maybelline saw my blog and really liked it, so they have invited me to 6 fashion week shows to get inspired by everything I see there and come up with some looks. I get to go backstage before the shows as well and see how everything happens. Tomorrow I'm seeing BCBG Max Azria and Michael Angel and I am SO excited!!
I also got to go to a photoshoot a few days ago for their calendar, which was really fun with lots of awesome makeup and really amazing sets and everyone there was so welcoming and nice! I look forward to seeing them tomorrow =)
Me in front of Pier 59 studios, where the photoshoot was!

I'll be sure to tell you all about how all of the shows are!

Beyond excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow congrats!! Looking forward to a lot of pictures and your thoughts on the shows!!!

    ~Lily/BanappleArt

    ReplyDelete