Happy New Year Everyone!
I just wanted to share the makeup look that I had on last night to go to Central Park for the New Year's fireworks. I was looking to capture fireworks in my makeup, so I thought what better way than with glitter? In person, the glitter worked really well, but unfortunately, cameras have a hard time capturing what glitter looks like, so it's definitely not as apparent or lively in the pictures.
(the first few pictures are of the makeup BEFORE any glitter was added)
What I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow
- Maybelline 8 eyeshadow palette in Sunbaked Neutrals (I used the dark brown and copper in the lower left hand corner of the palette)
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Brown and blackest black
- Cargo Lash Activator Mascara
- Gold Glitter from a crafts store, applied over wet eyeshadow base along the brow bone