Monday, October 4, 2010

Maybelline Monday: Mad For Mauve Eyeshadow Quad

Hey Everyone!
Here's my second Maybelline Monday look, using the Mad for Mauve eyeshadow quad!
I really really wish I had time for some more complicated, creative looks like I used to do, but sadly I have tons of homework to do and it's very hard to fit makeup into my schedule =(
whenever I have some free time I'll be sure to do one of those though, my ideas are piling up in my sketch book so I have lots to do!
anyway, here's the quad:

and here's the look I did:
What I used:
- NYX eyeshadow base
- Maybelline Mad for Mauve eyeshadow quad
- Maybelline gel liner in eggplant
- Maybelline great lash mascara

I used great lash mascara today for the first time and it is my new favorite mascara!! It works SO perfectly for me and is the ONLY mascara that actually works on my bottom lashes, which is something that I've always wanted! :D



4 comments:

  1. I'm actually impressed to see Maybelline's eye shadow has a nice pigmentation. It looks subtle, but with a little punch. Like the shimmer also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty against your eye color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green is beautiful, and you have amaaaaaaazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete